November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, September 17, 2006

R.I.P. Valentine




As all of you know, David and I have the two most wonderful dogs ever. They are keeshonds. I had never heard of this breed until the first time I went home to Florida with David. Well needless to say, it was love at first sight when I met their dog Valentine. So, after we left Ken and Joyce's house (my in-laws) , I started searching for a keeshond puppy. Now, two years later we have two (Katie and Lacey). Unfortunately, Valentine was much older than our puppies and passed away a little over a week ago. So, I wanted to post a pic of Valentine the last time that I was in Florida. He was such an amazing dog and his memories will stay with all of us forever. We love and miss you sweet boy!!!

1 comment:

Ken (dad to some) said...

Thanks Amy!!!! Valentine was such a good friend and companion who will be truly missed. Not a day goes by that I (we) don’t think of him. We are accepting his loss but will never forget his love. He had his share of troubles but never complained. I’m glad you got to know him and have two friends because of him. I can’t wait to see them.....Ken