November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Getting ready.....




For Hawaii has consumed most of our weekend. We made the big Target run yesterday to get any last minute things. I am so excited, we leave this Thursday for Maui and we will be back the following week. I will probably have a zillion pictures to share with everyone. We have some fun activities planned when we get there!! Our actual anniversary is November 11th, so I reserved a spot for us to enjoy dinner at Mama's Fish House, it is supposed to be one of the best restaurants there, I can't wait to indulge in some yummy seafood!!

Another project this weekend is getting all my decorations for our new tree. I wanted to go with a more modern theme, so I almost bought out Silks a Bloom yesterday!! They have the most beautiful things. I also got a lot of my fillers and stems at Garden Ridge. Here is proof that I was on a mission yesterday. I was afraid by the time we got back from vacation that Silks a Bloom would be picked over with the colors that I wanted.




3 comments:

Megan said...

You're right about Mama's Fish House-it's the best restaurant on the island. I'll try to email you tonight or tomorrow with some of my Maui tips!

astraughnomer said...

you will have such a great time!! :) enjoy as many seafood restaurants as you can....the seafood there is absolutely phenomenal. like nothing you can get on the mainland. if you guys like sushi, it is also incredible there. so fresh.... :)

can't wait to see your pics! (and your pics of the tree!)

Susan said...

I have no decorating sense. I need help. It's my dream to hire an interior decorator to just come in and re-do everything....one day maybe we can afford it!