November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Party!!


Joslin, Starla, Sarah, me and Carol

The Margarita Machine

David telling some crazy story, I am sure.

Me, Jeff and Carol

Brandy, me and Morgan (of course Katie and Lacey needed to be right there)

Joslin and Starla

Me and Ginger

Starla and Me

Me, Brandy and Stephanie

Morgan and Scott

David and I had our Christmas party this past Saturday night and it was so much fun!! So many of our good friends joined us and it was a blast!! I know I am so behind on putting up pics of my tree, so I guess you can see the tree in a lot of the Christmas party pictures. I don't have hardly any pics of David, he was outside with the guys most of the night. Thanks to all of our friends for making our party a success!!

4 comments:

Marcy and Matt said...

How fun! I love your tree.

Susan said...

Your tree looks awesome. Once again, sorry we missed the party. We'll get together as soon as the holiday madness calms down some!

Stacia said...

Your tree is beautiful!

astraughnomer said...

your tree is so pretty! :) that's weird that David's birthday is Dec. 6; Matt's is Dec. 5. And isn't yours around the first part of Aug.? I remember bc mine is Aug. 3. that's funny. anyway, a happy belated birthday to him. and Merry Christmas to both of you! :)