November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, May 08, 2008

30-week Checkup!!







I went for my 30-week checkup on Monday. My doctor said until 35 weeks the appointments will be very uneventful, but I take that as a good thing. I had gained one more pound, so a total of 10 pounds. I thought it would be lots more because of my new chocolate addiction and eating all the yummy food at my shower. Not to mention, I took a ton of leftover cake home!! I am going to attach some pics, but I look so tired. These were taken around 10pm after a long Monday!! We had just got back from our childbirth class. We also had our CPR class on Tuesday night and we both got our Heartsaver cards. I am so glad that I took that class, I feel very comfortable with infant and child CPR now :) I am going to do a post later on my shower, but there are so many pictures, it is going to take forever!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so GOOD, Amy!
Hope you are feeling as good as you look!
I can't believe you are already 30 weeks..........time flies doesn't it???

Susan said...

Only 10 pounds! Man, I think I was up to 20 by this point! You have the cutest maternity clothes! I want to raid your closet next time I'm preggo!