November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Adult time!!!!!!

David and I had our first night away Valentine's Day weekend!! It was so nice to have an "all" adult dinner. Also, I guess we were so excited to be out we ended up at the "Electric Cowboy" for some dancing. Well, the girls did anyways :) Our wonderful sitter, Sandra was brave enough to keep all three kids and overnight as plus too!! I missed my babies, but it was a nice break to be out of "mommy mode" for 24 hours. We love you Sandra and thanks for the nice break!!

John and Kristan enjoying a break too, they have a sweet little girl Corbin's age.

April and I enjoying a yummy margarita.




The whole group minus April at the Cowboy.



Getting ready to hit the dance floor.



Yes, we are actually sweating from shaking our booties :)







3 comments:

sandra said...

Amy, It is a true blessing to babysit your sweet babies, I love them so much.
And I am the so blesses that I get to babysit them.

HeltonTexas said...

shake your bootie! I want to see daffodil pics!!!!

sandra backus said...

Wow, I sure did mess up my first comment,
It should have said I am so blessed to get to babysit your sweet babies!!!