November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am going to be an AUNT to a sweet baby boy this WINTER!!!


This is my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  My sister is expecting a precious little boy on February 3rd!!  I get goose bumps everytime I think about being an Aunt!!!  I can't wait to meet my sweet nephew, he is going to be such a blessing to our family!!  We have been waiting for this great news for sometime and we are so happy for Jason and Sarah!!  This little boy is going to have the best parents in the world!!  I know my three kiddos can't wait to have their first cousin.  Jason and Sarah have a name, but haven't officially announced it yet, but I will as soon as they fully decide :)  Sarah has been feeling great except for a little tired and a couple rounds of morning and evening sickness!!  Everyone please pray for a healthy pregnancy and a gorgeous baby boy Kordsmeier coming this Winter!!!!

No comments: