November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, September 16, 2011

Gulf Shores Family Beach Pictures August 2011!!

We decided one night to attempt beach pictures with our black and white theme and the kids actually did GREAT!!  I am so happy we did them :)
These too are too much for words :)
Precious!!




Sister love



I love this and Cohen thought it was so funny!!



Attempt at first family picture, thank goodness for a tripod.













This will make a momma's heart melt.  I foresee a huge canvas in my house soon with this picture!!





Miss Poser


This describes Caroline's personality so much!!




Handsome boy!!




My sweet wee little one!!  This boy is more of a momma's boy than Corbin, did not think that was possible.




My rock forever.

Pretending for 10 seconds we are on a deserted beach all ALONE!!!  Ha!!



Corbin serious face with his tongue out.



They look like twins here, we got asked that a numerous times on vacation.


Caroline was about done with pictures and just wanted to run in the sand.







I am so lucky to have two red hair little boys, they are starting to look so much alike.

Caroline loves Cohen so much.


Beautiful Corbin














This one cracks me up becasue Cohen is the only one looking back.












1 comment:

Candid Conversations With Carolyn said...

Amy....the photos are adorable, and you have done a good job with the blog.....You may have to give me some pointers...