November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!

This will be the most out of date blog book to print to date!!  I am just now looking at all the catching up I have to do.  It goes all the way back to September, craziness.  So, hopefully my March, I will be up to date to finish out 2011.  Well, as most you know we are no longer living in Arkansas, we are officially in the Sunshine State of Florida.  Trust me I have lots of reasons as to why the poor blog has been neglected, but the main one is moving a family of five close to 1,200 miles away and trying to get settled in a new place.  It is not easy folks!!  So, a lot has happened since my last post.  The big move, Cohen has already turned ONE!!  The kids are growing up so fast, it feels like a blur most days.  I am going to do several posts tonight, but I am bound and determined to finish my closet.  Last main project before our new house feels complete :)  Saved the worst for last, trying to organize my closet.  Happy New Year to everyone and we hope you will continue to keep up with the Kelly's through 2012 :)

No comments: