November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, February 15, 2007

One of the best evenings in a long time..........







David and I had such a wonderful Valentine's evening together. We are always on the run, so you know it is bad when eating at home somewhat is a treat. So, we decided to get take-out from Outback, that was still a hour wait. So, we went and picked that up and then we had a nice dinner at our dining room table, (which we never eat at unless we have company) and then of course we shared each other's presents. We always seem to get each other the best cards, those are my favorite. David gave me a pedicure and manicure gift certificate, so I can't wait to use that. I got David a new pair of shoes and a new golf cap to wear in his golf tournament this weekend. So, overall it was one of the best Valentine's out of the 5 or 6 that we have spent together. I know I should know the exact number, but that was a long time ago.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We went out Monday, the 12th so we didn't have to fight the crowds. We're getting old! :)