November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, February 22, 2007

President's Day






















First off, I did three postings yesterday and I got frustrated and deleted all three. Once, I publish the pictures, they are never in the same place that I put them. So, I am going to try again. David and I enjoyed a great President's Day together. David had the day off and I just returned phone calls throughout the day, so I had a semi-day off. We discovered this awesome park. So, we grabbed Katie and Lacey and went to the Two Rivers Park and it was about 4 miles round trip. Needless, to say we were all huffing and puffing, so I think I know where I will be taking the pups in the upcoming Spring months.

1 comment:

© Spanky and Rein 2007 said...

Great pics of the doggies! Me and the Spankster can't wait to meet em.