November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday!!




David and I had my family over for Easter lunch!! It was great food. I got the turkey from the honeybaked store, (so yummy) and I made a green bean casserole and carrot cake. My mom brought a ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, deviled eggs and her famous watergate salad. Everything was delicious. My mom went by and picked up Noah. Noah is the closest grandfather figure I had growing up. Both of my grandpa's had passed away when I was born. Noah is 97 years old and looks and acts much younger. So, we were glad that we could celebrate with us. Happy Easter everyone!!!

2 comments:

Marcy and Matt said...

Glad you all had a Happy Easter. It looks like you've been busy...! The yard looks great. I wish I got a lucky feeling and could go win some money! Matt and I would love to come visit sometime this summer, that would be so much fun! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy and David,

Happy Bunny Day!

Spanky and Rein