November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 09, 2007

Landscaping pics













Well, my last post from last weekend I talked about us working in the yard but forgot to post any pictures. So, take a look at the pics. We have the whole tropical look, maybe due to the fact that my husband is a "Floridian", but I love the look. So, basically almost everything we planted last year, did not survive the winter here. So, I researched some palms that could live through cold temps. So, we decided to buy some windmill palms, they are supposed to be 30feet tall when it is all said and done, but I doubt we will live in our house long enough to ever see them get that tall. I also did some junipers in the back. It looks so great. So, once we get our sprinkler system installed with the help of David's dad and grandpa. Which we are so excited about seeing them in almost a week, when they are coming to visit for about 5 days. We can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Ken (dad to some) said...

The landscaping looks great. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were in the tropics

Anonymous said...

Amy and David I am so glad to see pictures of your home and now I need directions. Love you Aunt Dorothy