November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, November 03, 2008

Seeing The Light

Seeing the light, WOW, what a statement with my baby girl. For the individuals that have been keeping up with the Kelly drama, "concerning our Miss Caroline" things have not been so easy. In fact, I was starting to wonder if the end would ever be near, at least maybe arms reach. Well, tonight my friends we have hit a HUGE milestone, gained some serious ground and yes in fact, "I have seen the light". Caroline and I love play time, we sit on the ottoman or couch and do what ever makes HER happy, which has been very difficult here lately. Although tonight had a different twist in store. Instead of the usual tummy time, cry, laying on her back, cry, tummy time again, fussing now, standing up, smiling at me, whimpering with that pitiful bottom lip out, etc.... No we did not see that kind of reaction tonight, what we got was some really awesome eye tearing laughter. This has been my first experience with Caroline really laughing at me. Still in the Halloween spirit I sounded off some horrible ghost noises that just brought out the best side of her. Amy and I were in tears laughing, not only at me and my silly noises but our baby girl growing up. I can't believe this has finally happened, I never thought in a million years that Caroline would stop crying enough to actually laugh, WE LOVED IT, bring more on!!

6 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

THAT'S A WONDERFUL GIGGLE CAROLINE!

Nice ghosts noises Daddy.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest giggle ever! Her auntie and uncle LOVE it!! Her lil shoulders were even bouncing she was laughing so hard. Can't wait to see her again SOON!

Scott and Jessica said...

I love it! What a blessing to hear and see your baby girl laughing! Thanks for sharing! :)

Stephanie said...

AWWWWWW, I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to reach those milestones with G. I rarely get a smile.

Stephanie said...

I can't stop watching the video! it's the sweetest thing EVER!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little laugh. Isn't it an amazing feeling to hear your daughter laugh for the first time. I'll never forget the first time Anna laughed, and now that's all she does. But I NEVER get tired of it!