November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Caroline is feeling better!!

Finally feeling better!!

Poor baby wasn't feeling good this day :(


She kept looking for this pea when she dropped it, silly girl it was in your belly button.
Felt good enough to have a blueberry pancake!!





Poor Caroline has been sick with the H1N1 flu. Thankfully, we got it very early, so she never really got very bad. We all took a round of Tamiflu, except for Corbin. We are so thankful that Corbin did not get sick. We had to miss all of the Halloween festivities :( We did not get any pictures of them together since we had to keep Corbin far away from Caroline, so I know this is silly but I am going to put them in their costume this weekend and take some pictures of them together. I know if I don't I will regret not doing it for Corbin's first Halloween :) So check back next week of the cutest pig and giraffe ever. I do have a couple of them at Boo at the Zoo, but I want to get some better pics. Here are some random 15.5 month Caroline pictures.

1 comment:

sandra backus said...

Thank God Caroline is better now, I hate she was sick on Halloween or anytime.
I am so thankful Baby Corbin didn't get it. Or you and David.

And that pea in her belly button is just so funny!