November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Love my new RIDE!!


Well, David and I decided to take a one day trip with the babies and dogs. What were we thinking? I am not quite sure. I had my Expedition (it has a third row seat) but if you put it up there is no cargo room in the back for strollers, bags, etc. So, we decided to get something a little bigger. So, there would be plenty of room for our whole family including the dogs. I think Caroline's favorite part is the DVD system, so she can watch Dora :) It has the captain seats, which I love. I have been a little nervous about backing it up, but thank goodness for the sensors and the backup camera. Woo hoo, now we have room for more babies!! Just kidding!! (well maybe).

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

I did not see this post til my sister in law was asking me about it today..lol.
Congratulations on your new mama car! I can't believe it's bigger than an expedition though.
Way to go!