November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Corbin's 1 year pictures!!








































































































I took Corbin very last minute on his birthday for some fun snapshots!! I took both kids alone, so it was kind of wild trying to keep Caroline out of the pictures and other families photo shoots. I would of gotten some with her too, but she had a horrible heat rash on her, so I decided to have Corbin alone. I thought they turned out great, plus you get the prints the same day.































2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

the cake and banner pics are awesome! I'm a sucker for those little fat rolls showing :o)
too cute!!!
And, I'd never know you were chasing Caroline too...they are good pics!

sandra backus said...

I loved all of Corbin's picture's !! He is one cute little man!!!

And that red hair and blue eyes,just melts my heart!!