November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

INTRODUCING....COHEN MATTHEW KELLY!!

Hello, Cohen thanks for gladly showing us whether we were having boy or girl :)
Precious little leg all stretched out.

David and I went to babyviews last Monday and it was very obvious that we are having another sweet boy!! We have both agreed his name will be Cohen Matthew Kelly. We decided to keep the "c" name and keep the same initials for all three of our little ones. Caroline was pretty set on a baby "seester", but we are trying to convince her there is another baby brother in mommy's tummy!! This pregnancy was rough the first trimester, exactly like my other two. Now, I feel great and I am usually worn out after chasing Caroline and Corbin all day :)



2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

pregnant or not, chasing a 1 and 2 yr old would make the best phyisically fit person worn out. I am glad you are feeling better now and hope you have a fun pregnancy. it's much more fun when the older kids can enjoy it too!
can't wait to see the little guy!

sandra backus said...

Amy, I love the picture's !!!

I just wonder if Cohen will have red hair and blue eyes, like Corbin!

Can't wait to see him!!!

And I am so happy you are feeling better.