November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Closing out August 2010 random pictures!!

Corbin playing at the Rock Creek church tubes.
Caroline playing there too!!



Loving on Aunt Sarah.


Yes, I take a lot of snapshots with my kids in their pj's. We are never in a rush to get out of our pj's on lazy days :)


Making silly faces for Aunt Sarah!!



Little man wanting to go outside.



Katie playing with her bunny. We still have our sweet dogs and they get plenty of attention from the kiddos :)



Caroline giving Lacey kisses.



Katie trying to get Lacey to get the bunny.


Lacey doing her best.


Sneaky little boy.


Eating lunch on a Saturday afternoon at the Flying Fish.



I told Caroline to smile and instead she decided to show me her lunch :)



Corbin loving life because he knows it is almost time to eat.




The tall man on stilts, he made the kids animal balloons at the Farmer's Market, but they popped them fast than I could get a picture.


Splash park downtown.




A new bob for Caroline-before. We were getting ready to go to Florida and Caroline's hair was a mess, so I decided to get a bob and I love it, makes it look very thick.


She is always so good while getting her hair cut, I have a feeling Corbin will be another story.



Zoo afternoon with mommy and Corbin.


Can't believe how close they are in size. I have been asked lots and lots of times if they are twins. I have a feeling in a few months, I will get asked that daily. I reply with a smile everytime and say nope just 382 days apart!! It really gets people when I tell them I having a third this winter :)



Silly monkey was pulling the bag up in the air, Caroline thought this was too funny.





Close-up of Rhino.





Train ride. We were the only ones on the train for that ride, school is back in, so the zoo wasn't crowded at all.



I love my sweet babies.



One of Caroline's many expressions.



Another one, looks just like her daddy here.



They are constantly together and doing something they are not supposed too. David made the comment over the weekend that we are in trouble when they start working as a team together against us, I just laughed and couldn't help but think, there will be a team of 3 against 2 once Cohen is older.



Precious face.





One of the last pictures taken at home in August. Also, a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT attached with this post. Caroline and Corbin want to say that mommy is officially a FULL-TIME STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Yes, I sold Nanny Solutions on August 16 to a new owner. I have worked from home full-time for over six years, but knowing that Cohen will be here very soon, I knew it would be impossible to run a business. My job was very demanding and a 24/7 commitment. I didn't want to miss these precious years. So, we are so thankful that we are able to make this sacrifice.



Trying to pose for mommy.
































2 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Cute! I love Caroline's hair. I need to take Hailey Grace in for a hair cut.

Nicole said...

Amy! Congratulations on the big news! I was shocked that you sold the company, but it's awesome that you will now get to stay at home with your babies, and give them all your attention!
The kids are beautiful and getting so big!