November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mother's Day Out finally started!!

Caroline and Corbin started Mother's Day Out on September 14th. They have now been a full two weeks and they both seem to really like it. Of course, Caroline likes it a lot more :) Corbin has a hard time when I leave him each morning. But, if I step out in the hall, he stops crying within 20 seconds. Caroline always gives me a kiss and tells me bye every morning without a fuss. They are going three days a week from 9am-2pm. I thought that might be a little much, but I am also thinking it will be good once Cohen arrives, so I can have some one on one time with him. I am really enjoying the few hours a week to myself, but my days go by fast with house duties, errands, etc.

Caroline on her way to the "Open House"
Attempting to get a picture of both of them, but Corbin was so mad because Caroline kept trying to hug him for a picture.

Poor pitiful face.



Actual first day, Miss Caroline was so excited!!


Ms. Lena



Ms. Michelle






No comments: