November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to my precious daughter!!

To my sweet Caroline:

This past year went by way too fast for me!!! I can't believe that you are three years old. It literally seems like yesterday I was in the hospital and bringing you home for the first time. You gave us a run for our money without a doubt the first year and you still are :) It seems like yesterday you had your first smile, said your first word and took your first steps. I truly feel like you skipped the whole toddler stage and went straight to a little girl. Caroline, you amaze me everyday at your inner and outer beauty, you have such a big heart to just be three and your vocabulary is unbelievable for your age. You never forget anything, which is sometimes a good and sometimes a bad thing. You are very tall and thin for your age with beautiful blue eyes and the prettiest brown hair with a tint of red highlights. This past year has been so much fun watching you grow and learn to do so many things independently. You are 100% potty trained and you do so well with very few accidents. My favorite thing to do is just stand back when you don't know I am watching you and just look how much you have grown in three years. You are the boss of your two little brothers and you are the BEST big sister ever. You help mommy everyday with baby Cohen and you and Corbin are best friends almost all the time. You melt my heart everyday with the love you show me, you give me random kisses and hugs all throughout the day without me even asking for them. You tell mommy and daddy how much you love us nonstop and you always add in "to the moon and stars back". You always tell me "You look pretty mommy", even when I am at my worst :) You ask me many questions everyday and catch on to things very fast. You are very outgoing to everyone you meet. You have so many friends and you constantly talk about them. You are really into anything that has to do with Cinderella or princess theme. You are very girlie, but can also wrestle and be my little tomboy with Corbin. You do aggravate Corbin a lot, but I am sure that will never change, just remember he will get you back some day sis. You are still very attached to your little blanket and in the past year you have upgraded to the big girl bed. You sleep great at night, but you do wake up much earlier now. You are not a fan of naps anymore, but I still have you rest in your bed everyday. You love singing all the time. Your favorite songs to sing at the moment are: Jesus Loves Me, Jingle Bells, Jesus Love the Little Children, Old MacDonald had a Farm and ABC's.  You also love to recite nursery rhymes and your favorite at the moment is Jack and Jill. You love to count, but you seem to always forget 6 or 7 for some reason. You love to do art, drawings, or anything that involves paint or glue. You love to be outside nonstop. Caroline Mae, I am so proud of the person you are becoming. You have a serious, busy, get-the-job done side (very OCD) to like your daddy and you also have very silly and talkative side to you which you get from your mommy and I think it is a great mix!! My prayer for you is that you'll love the Lord with all your heart and always put HIM first in everything you do. Through him, you be the strongest, bravest and most beautiful lady always. My bible verse to you as you turn 3 is:

"Have I not command you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

 3 days old-2008
 1st Birthday
 2nd Birthday
3 years old!!
I hope your 3rd year is the most fun yet :) Love you with all my heart, Mommy

3-year old stats: 
Weight:  31 pounds~53% percentile
Height:  38 inches~72% percentile


2 comments:

Sarah Kordsmeier said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to you sweet Caroline Mae. You are such a precious little niece to me and I enjoy being your auntie more than you will ever know. You are welcome over to my house anytime for sleepovers!! You are such an amazing and smart little girl. Just wanted you to know that you are so loved by everyone who knows you. You kinda have a way about you that makes anyone you meet fall in love with you. I love you to the moon and stars and back forever and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love, auntie Sarah

Bonnie said...

Hey Amy! I remember you from Conway & it's neat to find bloggers of people I know. Your kids are so cute! I have one little boy who is 18 months old now & he has red hair too :) My twin sister also has a little boy & our boys are two months apart. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog! :)

Bonnie
www.thebrownfamilyblog.com