November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mother's Day weekend was so relaxing.....

Mother's Day weekend was so relaxing!!  David gave me two nights away at a hotel, so I could get lots and lots of sleep.  I spent the night at Embassy Suites on Friday and Saturday night.  It was so much fun, I did nothing but sleep and eat.  Also, that weekend my good friend Mary Ann had her sweet baby boy Jacob :)  I had to go cuddle him for a few hours during my mommy break.  Congrats to Mike, Mary Ann and big sister Anna Kate :)  On Sunday, we went to Sarah's and had dinner and the kids played outside forever with Uncle Jason!!  It was a much needed relaxing weekend.  Thanks to sweet David for giving me a break!!

Jacob is perfect!!

Grandma Pat getting some Cohen love.
The kids had way too much in the wheel barrow with Uncle Jason.
My sweet sister and I.  A big announcement is coming soon :)  Stay tuned!!!

No comments: