November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Arkansas vs. LSU-Tailgating PIcs





Well, the last home game in Little Rock did not come out the way I wanted, but they did play a good game. We will beat the LSU Tigers one day!! Well, let me back up now, most people starting tailgating around 6 or 7am, but we had some "Black Friday" shopping to do first. David, Sarah and I headed out from Maumelle around 5:15 am to hit up Target before they opened at 6am. They had a 19" LCD TV that I wanted to get for the guest bedroom. It was regular $349.00, but it was on sale for $178.00. About two weeks prior to that I had paid over $400 for a 20" LCD for that bedroom, so I thought I would just return that and save over $200. I also was on a mission to get one other thing on sale there, I can't disclose that on here because lots of family reads this and it was a Christmas present for someone. Well, once we got there the line was literally a mile long, so we walk to the back of the line really discouraged that we awoke at the crack of dawn and we were not going to get what we had came for. But, to our suprise the line started moving fast and as we walked through the front doors, there was two televsions left. So, we got the TV and the other present we came for. Mission accomplished, but my sister and I were not done shopping. So, we went and had breakfast at the Waffle House and dragged David along shopping for the next few hours. Once we called it a day for shopping, we headed home to get ready to go tailgate for a few hours. Well, David passed and decided that he had enough excitement for one day. So, Sarah and I met up with Jason Kordsmeier ( refer to him with his last name, since our brother's name is Jason, too. We had lots of fun!! I don not have any pics from the shopping experience, but I do have tailgating pictures.

No comments: