November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 07, 2006

THANSKGIVING CELEBRATION!!!





























Our Thanksgiving was a little non-traditional this year. Instead of cooking we just went out to eat at the Golden Corral in North Little Rock. My brother and sister had to work, so it was going to be worth my mom cooking for just a few of us. Before, we went to eat we stopped by the Lakewood Nursing Home to pick up Noah. Noah is 96 years old and going strong. He was my grandparents farm-hand years and years ago and he has always been a grandfather figure to me. He has known my family for over 70 years. We ate lots and lots and then David and I headed home to do outside Christmas decorations. We decided not to decorate, well let me re-word that, David decided that we should not decorate inside, since we are leaving in just a few days to spend Christmas in Florida. But, hey I am not complaining that I get to spend Christmas in Florida. I am so lucky that my in-laws leave there.

No comments: