November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, July 12, 2007

David's mom came to visit!!!


Lesley waiting to see Greers Ferry

David and Lesley in the Clinton Library

Replica of the President's office

Fireworks at Lake Willastein

More fireworks

Lesley and I getting ready for the firework show.

David grilling yummy burgers.

David and Lesley having lunch.

Lesley came to visit David and I for several days last week and we stayed very busy. It had been several years since she made a visit to Arkansas, so it was neat to her to get to see our house (she has only seen pictures of the final product). We began by taking her to Cheers when we picked her up from the airport and we had some dinner and just got to catch up on everything. Then on Wednesday we went TV shopping, she is in the market for a new television, so David showed her the pros and cons of the televisions at BestBuy. We then had a cookout and went to Lake Willastein in Maumelle to watch the fireworks. The next day we went to visit the Clinton Library. It was very neat and I was very impressed with the architectural job. We then went to have lunch at the "Flying Fish", which is one of my favorite restaurants. On Friday we took Lesley to Greers Ferry and went out on the boat for the day. I think this was her favorite by far, it so beautiful there, how can you not love it. We got rained on, but we made the most of it and just anchored up and had a little picnic on the boat with the top up.

In the next couple of weeks we have a very busy schedule, so I will have lots of posting to do.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We're in the market for a new TV too. I need to hear the pros and cons of a plasma versus a LCD or whatever. I'm in over my head!