November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Weekend!!


David loves going to the lake!!

Dam Site and Blue Sky

My sweet babies!!

David and I had such a relaxing weekend. We had Morgan and Scott over for dinner on Friday night. Morgan is one of my good friends from college. We had so much fun catching up and a having dinner. Thanks for coming over Morgan and Scott, we need to do it again soon. On Saturday morning, David went to play golf and I think I slept in until 9am. Then, on Saturday night we went to see Stephen King's 1408 movie. I did not really care for it, but it was David's turn to pick and he loves scary movies :) We were hoping for a beautiful day on Sunday and we finally got one, so we headed to Heber Springs for the day. We put the boat in at the dam site and we had a blue sky all day!!! I think this is the first so far this summer, we always seemed to get a least a rain shower!! So, the pictures I attach explain our weekend in for the most part. Katie and Lacey have figured out that floating on the raft, is so much easier than doing the doggy paddle.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sunday was so pretty. We went to church, and then I was stuck inside grocery shopping. But Seth got to swim at the Mulhearns'. Hopefully this afternoon will be nice cause we're going overe there again for dinner.

Marcy and Matt said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend. I love the picture of the dogs! That's so cute.