November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, July 16, 2007

One test down, one more to go!!

Well, I just got great news from my doctor. The chromosome testing is complete and everything looks perfect. David and I are very relieved. Also, the baby was a little girl. My doctor said that most people do not want to the know the gender, but for some reason I just really wanted to know. I have blood work on Thursday and that should take about 2 weeks to get back, so if that is normal the doctors believe that the two miscarriages are just a fluke and we should try again soon.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Congrats on the good news!

Marcy and Matt said...

That's great news Amy! I'm so happy to hear that.

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear! I am praying for you & David that you will soon be blessed to be pregnant again & have a wonderful & healthy pregnancy!
Love ya~

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got good news. I've been wondering about you guys. Good luck with the other tests.