November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, October 19, 2007

I am not the only one that thinks it is a beautiful day!!





I can't keep Katie and Lacey inside today. I let them in within a couple of minutes they are standing by the back door ready to go back in. I really wish that we would of done a doggie door, but I could see that being used at all hours of the night. They love the fall weather, but who wouldn't with a fur coat like they have to wear all year. They have already went on their two mile walk with me. They are usually tired by then, but they have so much energy with this awesome weather. I also, just got my new front door mat in from Target. I wanted one that was longer and would stretch all across the front door. Also, David and I bought a pumpkin that lights up at night for Halloween. I can't wait to see all the trick-or-treaters dressed up their cute little outfits!! I have Race for the Cure in the morning with Sarah, so I will take some pics and post them over the weekend!! I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend :)

No comments: