November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, October 18, 2007

State Fair!!


Poor David having to ride all alone :(

David on the super shot!!

Me after the Orbitzer!!

Before the Orbtizer, I had no idea!!

David enjoying his lemon shake-up

Me and my yummy apples!!

David and I decided to go to the State Fair on Tuesday night. It was military day, so we got in the gate for free and free parking. We somehow still managed to spend a little over $60.00. We walked through the livestock barns first, then off to enjoy all the yummy (but very fattening) food. David got a lemon shake-up and a gyro. I ordered a normal size corn dog and a coke. Then after that we were still hungry, so we split a hamburger and a piece of pepperoni pizza. Then for dessert, David got funnel cakes and I got caramel apple slices. Yes, we ate our fair share of junk at the fair, good thing it is just once a year. Then we proceeded to by tickets for the rides. It was already so late we didn't see the point in an arm band. So, I got twenty tickets for $20.00. This pretty much means David and I each get to ride two rides each. Well, over the years I have noticed that I can't ride all the one I used to, my stomach is way too weak. Well, I pick the orbitzer. Little did I know, this is one of the fastest rides there. I didn't think I was going to make it through, I don't think a carnival ride has ever gone on for that long. Well, after that I could not ride anymore rides, not even the ferris wheel. Poor David had to ride the super shot twice to use up all the rest of my tickets.






1 comment:

the day's said...

hey-i am susan's sister-n-law,somer, and happened across your page via hers....i LOVE your background, how did you ever find such a cool template?