November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I love my new washer and dryer!!


Finally, our new washer and dryer arrived yesterday. They delivered it last Wednesday but there were dents and scratches all over it. So, the ones that arrived yesterday are perfect. I know it is weird, but I have always loved doing laundry. So, I did three loads last night and they are perfect, I love them!! We need a bigger laundry room, but they still fit. We decided to go with the front load washer and it seems to be doing a great job. Here is a pic David took after my towels got done!!

2 comments:

Marcy and Matt said...

I love the new washer and dryer. I think the front ones are so cute and I love the red! Awesome, I'm a big fan of laundry too.

Stacia said...

Sweeet! Love the red~