November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bern and Jaxon are in town!!!


My good Bernadette and her little boy Jaxon came in town from Texas yesterday. Jaxon is 10 weeks old and he is such a little charmer. He is such a handsome boy!! Bern, Baby Jaxon, Shelley, Joslin and Starla and myself all met at Stoby's last night for dinner, it was great to catch up with everyone. Also, I have been getting a lot of requests for belly pics. Well, since David is out of town until March 28th, it will have to be after that. I will be 25 weeks when he gets back, so I know my belly will be out there by then :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO jealous!!!
I see STOBY'S fruit punch & cheese dip on that table..........I am craving it now!!!
Looks like ya'll had fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HeltonTexas said...

FUN TIMES!!!!!
The punch and cheese dips were so awesome I had to go back again with Will on Saturday!
We were laughing saying if you were an out of towner, you would think this place is crazy as we waited for forever and crammed into a tiny booth that had the previous people's food still on it!
Guess what they sell at my Wal-Mart? STOBY'S WHITE CHEESE DIP! no way .....