November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Snow Day!!




















We had so much fun playing in the snow for the few short hours it was here. We really wish you could of been here Daddy to play with us. Katie and Lacey ran out and started doing laps, our backyard looked like a racetrack. We played for about two hours before I was completely worn out. I am hoping we get some more on Friday. I called David and was teasing him telling him we need to move where it snows all the time, just for the dogs. They don't get to see snow very often, so when they do they savor every moment.
















3 comments:

the day's said...

your such a good mom (already)...your kids look like they are having a great time!

Susan said...

My dogs loved it too, especially Ches, the youngest who had never seen it. He ran around like crazy. They do the same in sand. It's a fun different texture I guess.

Anonymous said...

There are some houses for sale around me! The dogs and Caroline would all have playmates to frolick in the snow with! Up here it lasts longer than 2 hours!