November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sarah's Baptism



















Saturday night my little sis was confirmed into the St. Joseph Church in Conway. She has gone through months of classes and now she is finally a member of St. Joseph. I am very proud of her!! It was a 3-hour Easter Vigil along with welcoming the new members into the church. We had dinner at Jason Kordsmeier's (future brother-in-law) parents house and Sarah got to open some really neat gifts from family. Notice this is the last picture of me with long hair. I got my hair cut close to 7 inches on Tuesday. I will have David take some pictures when he gets home on Friday. So, far I love it :)

2 comments:

the day's said...

you look so pretty...you are glowing! i can't wait to see your new do!

Susan said...

So, you get re-baptised when confirmed Catholic, or had she never been in the first place? Just curious how that works.

You're brave to take on such a drastic haircut. I can't wait to see, I bet it's super cute.

I'm looking for a white dress; Sarah's is pretty!