November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The weekend and the new haircut!!


Yay, David finally got back home on Friday night. I was literally counting down the seconds until he pulled into the driveway. I missed him more than he will ever know. Well, after Katie and Lacey took him down and did all their loving, I finally got a hug and kiss in. I think they missed him terribly too. We just relaxed all weekend, it was so NICE!! I am attaching a hair pic. I am still trying to get used to it, but overall it cuts down on some much time. My hair is so thick that before I got it cut, it would take 25 to 30 minutes just to blow dry and that doesn't even count styling it. Also, I had my 25 week appointment on Monday and did my glucose screening. I haven't heard anything yet, so hopefully I am in the clear. I promise, promise belly pics soon. I am up 8 pounds and I have 15 weeks to go :)

4 comments:

the day's said...

LOVE the new do! you look super cute, and it is still long enough to pull back when the baby comes. :)

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

love your hair!!!!!!!!!!! glad david is home!!!!!!
love, kristi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon's goals said...

Amy I love your hair cut!! It looks great on you!!! I'm glad Davids hometell him hey!!! And you know I would be happy to take some belly pics for you any time!! I am just up the street so call if you would like me to do some more formal ones!!!