November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

28-week belly pic






I had my 28-week routine appointment on Monday. My doctor was in delivery, so David and I waited two hours to get to see her for five minutes, but hey things happen. Everything is still good, Caroline's heartrate was in the 150's and my blood pressure was 116/80. I can't believe we are starting to go every two weeks now until 35 weeks, it is crazy how fast it is starting to go by!! I have a total weight gain of 9 pounds, I am just wondering where all those sweets are going that I have been indulging in lately are going :) We had a very busy weekend, so I will post pics from my sister's shower later. Also, I am getting brave and posting bare skin ;)

6 comments:

Susan said...

You=precious!
9 pounds only! You go girl!

Unknown said...

You look GREAT!!!!
How are you feeling???
9 pounds.....that's too AWESOME!!!

the day's said...

too cute! you look fab! :)

Stacia said...

You look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

9 POUNDS? I hate you! :)

Megan said...

So cute!