November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

29 week belly pic!!







I can honestly say, I see a huge difference in one week!! It is so crazy!! We had our first childbirth class this past Monday night, it was so informative. We have three more Monday nights left!! We were supposed to tour labor and delivery, but there were no rooms available and the women were waiting in the waiting room, yikes I hope that isn't the case in July :) I can honestly say that time is flying by now!! I swear my ribs are bruised from all the kicking and punching, but I love every second of it. I am so excited that I have my first baby shower this Saturday, I can't wait!!! Don't forgot to check some new posts below this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Amy, there is a big difference from last week, but you are still glowing, for sure!!!!
Hope you are still feeling good!

Susan said...

I am soooo sad and sorry I can't make the shower Saturday. Seth has some family coming up for the weekend from Louisiana that we'll be entertaining, showing them the place and taking them to Toadsuck. Have fun. I loved getting all that adorable baby stuff, going home and putting it away! Fun, fun nesting!

the day's said...

still looking good!! she'll be here in no time! :)