November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caroline at 27 weeks 4D ultrasound!!



David and I had our 4D ultrasound yesterday and Caroline looked perfect. She was about 14 inches long and has some very dramatic faces. She weighs 2.8 LBS and is in the 68th percentile for a 27 week old baby. She is in breech position, so it is very likely that she will turn before her due date. She had one leg completely up over her head :) She puckered her beautiful full lip for us and stuck her tongue out once. She also kept yawning for us and she loves to play with her hands and feet. The sonographer said we would need to invest in some mitts for sure!! We are so excited and feel so blessed to have a perfect baby so far!!! Praise God for all his wonderful miracles :)

5 comments:

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

WOW!!!!!! I can't believe the ultrasound!!!!!!!!!1 That is so amazing, when I had Jess and Kara I just had the black and white plain ultrasound. Caroline looks perfect, can't wait to she her when she gets here. By the way you look Great!!!

the day's said...

that is too cool! we didn't have that with either of mine...i'm super jealous! :)

astraughnomer said...

i'll say the same thing...WOW!!! i had no idea this technology even existed; that's amazing! how very very cool. :)

you look great w/ your cute tummy! and the nursery is beautiful. what an exciting time!

Unknown said...

Those are so neat!!!!!!
I wish I would've had these done when I was pregnant with Ms.Katherine!!!!
I know that makes you even more READY to see Ms.Caroline!!!
Not too much longer.........

Stacia said...

That is so neat! They did not have those in my pregnant days. Pretty girl =)