November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I want to wish all the wonderful Father's out there, a very Happy Father's Day!!!! I know Caroline is not here yet, but I really want to wish David a very Happy Father's Day because I know he is going to be the most wonderful "Daddy" to sweet Caroline!! She has no idea how much love her daddy has had for her from the first day we found out I was pregnant. I can't even imagine the love David will feel for her the first time he sees her (which will be in just a few short weeks!!). Happy Father's Day to Ken (David's dad) and my daddy. David and I are about to go visit my dad's grave site in just a few minutes. I would do anything to have my dad back for one more second just to tell him how much I love him!!! So, everyone out there tell your dads how much you love them today and everyday!!!

No comments: