November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last two weeks of belly pics!!!


35-week belly pic


35-week belly pic

35-week belly pic


35-week belly pic



34-week belly pic

34-week belly pic




I was so busy last week with Sarah's wedding that I forgot to post 34-week belly shots. So, here is 34-week and 35-week. I go Monday for my 36-week check-up and then weekly after that. I am still feeling great, just lots of ankle and feet swelling. I can't believe how close it is getting!! Also, our camera is about to bite the dust, so I didn't get very many good pictures at the wedding on Saturday. As soon as the photographer gets done, I will have a CD with all the pics, so get ready for a blog overload of wedding pics in a couple of weeks. The wedding was beautiful!!!!






FYI: We have a new Nikon D40 on it's way, so we can start playing with it and get it ready for Caroline's big entrance. Thanks to Grandpa Ken and Grandma Joyce :)

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

you look great! still want to be due date twins? :)

the day's said...

hey missy, i think there might be a baby in there! you look GREAT! you are almost there...enjoy every last kick and quiet special moment! :)

Susan said...

I was about to panic til I read the P.S. There is a camera on the way! Phew!