November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Memorial Day!!










David and I took the boat out on Sunday before Memorial Day. We got halfway to Choctaw and realized the water was probably going to be really high, due to the floods. Well, when we got there the lady at the front told us that there wasn't a boat ramp anymore. So, we went and checked out the scene and people were putting their boats in without the ramp. I wish I would of taken pictures of how high the water was, but it was crazy trying to get the boat in and maneuver the dogs. It is probably going to be the last boat outing for awhile. Katie and Lacey really missed their islands, since they were all under water. By the way, we are really wanting to sell our boat because we both can't stand to see it sit all summer with no use. With Caroline just a few weeks away, it will not get any use the rest of the summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look GREAT in that bathing suit!
Cute pregnant belly......I miss mine! Well, I do until I look into my sweet Katherine's blue eyes!!!!
Can't wait for Caroline to get here!

Susan said...

All belly! Go you! My parents are trying to sell their ski boat too. With gas prices so high (even higher at marinas), it might be tough to do. Good luck. But, remember, there's always next year! If you need someone to take it out a couple times to make sure she still runs, give us a call!