November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, August 03, 2009

Caroline is so busy!!


David and I were both changing Corbin's diaper the other day. It was a first time parent moment, that I didn't expect. He was peeing straight up in the air and pooping all at the same time. So, it took four hands :) In the meantime, Caroline was in our bedroom and then I asked David, where did Caroline go, she was in our bathroom having fun putting her shoes in the toilet. I am beginning to think it is going to take two adults for sometime to corral this house, David please do not leave and go back to work :)

2 comments:

sandra backus said...

Oh my that is so funny!!
Sweet Caroline was just wanting to get her shoes clean. Ha-ha
I am sure a lot more fun things like this will happen!

Stacia said...

Funny. You will look back on this and laugh one day, and she will too. Congrats on the beautiful baby boy!