November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, August 03, 2009

Wow, I am officially 30 years old!!






I turned 30 on Saturday, it just seems like yesterday I was turning 20. I had a wonderful day!! Spent the day with my three favorite people in the world :) David's grandparents sent me a gift card to Red Lobster, so my sister, brother and brother-in-law offered to keep both babies for about 3 hours while we went to dinner and a movie. It was a much needed break for David and I. Thanks to Aunt Sarah, Uncle J and Uncle Jason.

2 comments:

sandra backus said...

I love the pictures of your wonderful family together.
I am happy you had a Happy Birthday
and got out of the house.
You have the best sister and brother-in-law.

Susan said...

Happy belated Birthday, Amy! I hit 29 in 11 days. I think I'll stay there forever!
beautiful family pic. You look great. You're belly sure went away fast!