November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, December 07, 2009

Corbin just turned 4 months...ALREADY!!!!!

I can't believe my sweet boy is 4 months old. I had no idea with the second baby that the time would go even faster!! Corbin is such an awesome baby!! He is taking great naps, usually two long ones and a cat nap before or after dinner. The past three nights, he has slept through the night. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps this up. Corbin is very vocal and always wants to be talked too. He is rolling over and loves eating his feet. He adores Caroline, he can be fussing and when he eyes find her, the biggest smile comes over his face. Corbin did great at his 4 month checkup. He is much smaller, but longer than Caroline at this age.
Weight: 13 lbs 6 oz 20-30 percentile
Length: 25 inches-50-75 percentile
Head 16 1/4- 20-30 percentile
One of his favorite things is looking at himself and talking in the mirror on his tummy time mat.


Who is that handsome boy in the mirror?
Got my toes!!





Gorgeous blue eyes!!


Just got home from seeing Santa!!














1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

Can't wait to meet you little man! See ya soon!