November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

HAPPY 3-0 BIRTHDAY DAAAAAAA!!


David turned 30 on Sunday!! Of course, I had to get a cake from Mickey's and it said Happy Birthday Daaa. Caroline will say "Daddy" perfect, but she usually calls him daaa, daaa!! We spent the morning with the babies then we snuck out for awhile. David wanted Copeland's ribs for a late lunch and then we went to see Blind Side (amazing movies). It is always so nice for some alone time with my honey!!

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

Happy Birthday David!
I think I will ignore my 30th.
ugh.
and OMG Caroline. that is the funniest thing. Bad Santa.

Susan said...

That Santa picture is CRACKING me up. It'll be PRICELESS when she's older! Send that in to Ellen Degeneres' show! She does a "bad santa photo" thing.

Happy belated, David!