November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Won BAD BLOGGER of the year award!!

Everybody is looking everywhere but at Mommy and the camera!!
Give me some kisses sista!!
My little man!!


I don't set too many goals lately because it is rare that I get those accomplished. But, we are leaving Christmas Day for Florida to spend Christmas with Joyce and Ken. I am hoping to catch up the past few weeks before that. Then, I can return to my normal blogging after the holidays. Please, please don't quit checking in with us :) Here is just a little picture of my babies. Caroline is dressed boyish, but hey I can do that before she tells me otherwise :) I don't have twins, but at least I can do some matching outfits every now and then. BTW, Congrats to the Mulhearn's who are expecting TWINS the end of May!!!

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

awwww, little cuties.
It is SO hard to blog these days. I'm just so out of time!

sandra said...

They are so cute and I love their outfits!!!!

I love the one where they are kissing!!!!