November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Easter lunch with my Dad's side of the family :)

We had Easter lunch on Saturday with my dad's side of the family.  It is so bittersweet getting to see everyone, but I miss my dad so much.  I would love for him to share these precious moments with us.  Thanks Stan and Charlotte for a wonderful day :)

 Cohen getting spoiled by my cousin Kay :)
 Corbin once again ready to look for Easter eggs.
 Caroline and her second cousin Abbi.

 So excited she found a lot of eggs by the tree.

 Running to grab another egg.
 Stan and Charlotte's front porch was gorgeous.  They live out in the country and we all just loved it!
 Daddy helping Caroline open her eggs.
 Cohen was SLEEPY during all the excitement.
Enjoying a yummy sugar cookie.

1 comment:

Sandra B said...

Beautiful picture's Amy, I enjoy all the new picture's.