November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Just another zoo day with all three kids~crazy times!!

I ask myself everytime once I am there, what was I thinking taking all three kids to the zoo alone.  But, we did meet my good friend Lauren and her daughter Blaire.  Lauren was a huge help and an extra hand for sure.  We stayed for four hours and it wasn't too bad :)
 Happy boy being in the stroller without his carseat.
 Corbin enjoying some lunch.
 Caroline and Blaire waiting for lunch.
 This was Caroline's mood for the majority of the trip.  I need to blog about that later.
 Sweet Blaire posing.
Corbin and Blaire checking out the bear.



1 comment:

Sandra B said...

I love the big smile on Cohen's face!! And Blaire is just beautiful!!!! Just like sweet Caroline.