November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I get a lot of mixed reviews from family and friends..

Lately, everyone has been telling me that Cohen is starting to look a lot like Caroline.  It is so hard to tell for me because I see both Caroline and Corbin in him :)  Caroline was always a chunkier baby than Cohen so that probably has alot to do with it.  She was just plain shorter and fatter!!  I think I will go back to months 2 and 3 to compare too!!  It will be fun to compare each month until Cohen turns one.  Plus, I hope all three will enjoying looking back in the blog books at the comparisons.  So, what is your vote??
 Caroline 4-months
 Corbin 4-months
Cohen 4-months

1 comment:

Sandra B said...

I really think Corbin and Cohen look
like twin's!!!!