November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The date is set, FINALLY!!!

Just kidding Sarah!!! Well, Sarah and Jason K. finally set a wedding date. It was a challenge with Sarah's nursing school schedule. So, it will be June 7, 2008, more details to follow. They will get married at St. Joseph Church in Conway and the reception will be at the Knights of Columbus. So, know since I am going to be the Matron of Honor, we have lots of planning to do. Let the fun, stress and everything else that comes along begin!!! I am looking forward to helping Sarah as much as she wants me to :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm on of those weird people who actually enjoyed planning my wedding and helping others. If you start early enough then it's not so stressful and mucho fun.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.