November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sarah got her wedding dress!!!

My mom, Sarah and myself went wedding dress shopping for Sarah on Saturday. Sarah had to go get fitted for a bridesmaid dress, anyways. She was just going to look for fun, since the wedding is still a ways off. Well, right in front of our face was the most beautiful wedding dress that I have ever seen. She tried on several, but that first one was the ONE, so she has that checked off her wedding list. I can't say what it looks like, but trust me on her wedding day she will be the most beautiful bride. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it :(

1 comment:

astraughnomer said...

hi Amy! just stopping by to say hello. :) i can't believe your little sis is getting married! that's great ab her dress...i bought the first one i tried on too. i tried on a few more after it, but the first one was *the* one. anyway, that's great!

and what a cute boxer puppy. :) there is a boxer that lives next door to us, and we have 2 Great Danes--they are our sweet boys!! isn't it crazy how much you love your dogs? i remember the little dog you guys had when you lived in bee branch...i don't remember her name but i remember you used to feed her cheese and she loved it. memories are fun. :)

hope you are doing well!