November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sarah and Jason's Engagement Party!!


Jason and Sarah holding their t-shirts that I had in their goody basket.

David just being "David"

David and I enjoying the party

I have the best little sister ever!!

Sarah with her two favorite Jason's :) Twin brother on the left and fiance on the right.

Jerry, Tasha, Joslin, me and Sarah

The twins.

Sarah's future sister-in-law.

Sharon and Lloyd

Joslin, me, Jackie, Kendra and Lindsay


Sarah and Mom

This is long overdue, but I am finally updating on Sarah and Jason's engagement party. Three of Jason's aunts threw them a party at the Kordsmeier's house. It was a luau theme and they did a wonderful job hosting it. They had lots and lots of food!! It was a great time to meet some of Jason's family and friends and a great time to catch up with our family. I am sure there are many more social events to come before the wedding in June.

No comments: